Reasons why you should join the George Washington PTO…
- It’s a great way to meet other families with children the same age as your own.
- You will become a greater part of your children’s early learning experiences!
- You can help raise money for a great cause—your children’s education!
- You’ll get to know the teachers at school and to understand their needs and ideas.
- It’s one more way to meet and talk with school administrators like the principal.
- You can create, plan, and execute fun events for the whole family!
- It’s an hour or so off each month from your hectic household routine.
- You’ll experience feelings of self-worth through volunteering your time and seeing your efforts pay off in the smiles of your children and their friends.
- And finally, the number one reason to join us…WE NEED YOU!
What does the GWPTO do?
PTO membership dues and money from fundraising help support various events and programs throughout the school year such as:
- All incoming kindergarteners and new students receive a free George Washington t-shirt
- All students receive a free yearbook
- All students attend a field trip
- Assemblies are provided multiple times per year
- Staff and Student Appreciation
- All students receive a $4.99 book at the spring book fair
- Numerous family events and school activities throughout the year
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here